Tuesday, January 5, 2010

read, read, read

I am a reader. I love to read. I sometimes wish that I could read all day. Reading has been something that I have enjoyed for as long as I can remember. As a young girl and even into my teenage years I remember snuggling up in a special spot in my room to devour a good book. This passion of mine has continued over the years as I attended college, began a career, got married, and had children. I sometimes feel that it is the only hobby that I can successfully continue with since having children. It is also a passion that I can share with my children by reading to them, listening to them read, exposing them to great books, and collecting books that I love for them to explore on their own. In this space I hope to share my love of reading and to highlight books that I have read along with my impressions of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment